"this economy" (was Re: [geeks] Ultra 2)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 28 11:24:11 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 12:03:12PM -0400, Ryn wrote:
> What are you basing the120k salary on? Just curious what differentiates him
> from some of the other top notch SAs out there?

I'm basing it on the salary differences  plus cost-of-living differences
between Dallas and Austin.  If he makes $100K in Austin, thats easily
$120K in Dallas.  He's got hardcore Tru64/Clustering, Sun, and *mega*
EMC training, plus at least 10 years experience as a UNIX admin.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford          "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads
mrbill at mrbill.net       to using Windows for mission-critical applications."