[geeks] What might cause this... (part 2)

Ryn mattyml at daemons.net
Sun Apr 28 09:37:58 CDT 2002

Are you using the user level ppp daemons that come with NetBSD? If
they are somewhat similar to FreeBSD, you can enable logging. You can
also utilize the ppctl utility to connect to the running instance and pull
various data. This assumes you have enabled it in your ppp.conf. Give
me some more details and I will try to help you out.

Ryan