[geeks] OK, I am lost and am ready to give up

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 27 21:44:01 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 07:16:30PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> OK,
> I finnaly got the 9 friggin dependancies to load on my mailserver  for Demime
> to work. I cannot understand what or where this thing wants this evil perl
> script to live to behave well with Mailman.

What errors are you getting?

> Nor can I figure out what this wants in the aliases file to work.

Here's what mine look like:

geeks:                   "|/bin/demime - |/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post geeks"
geeks-admin:             "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner geeks"
geeks-request:           "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd geeks"
geeks-owner:             geeks-admin

What version of demime are you running?

Do you have your demime_junkmail.cf file in the right place, if you're using
that?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford          "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads
mrbill at mrbill.net       to using Windows for mission-critical applications."