"this economy" (was Re: [geeks] Ultra 2)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Apr 27 10:40:08 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 10:42:30AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > EEEEK! I pay $2000 a month for rent in a 2br 2ba 1300ft^2 apt here in DC!
>
> Yow.  I pay about $950/month.  (which is mortgage AND property taxes)

i pay $1050/month which is for 4br, 2ba, huge ass living room, second living
room that isn't as huge, but still big, fireplace in each livingroom, large
kitchen, dining room, 1.5 acres of yard, and all in the middle of a state park.
oh, and the heating oil is included in that price. ;)

i don't even know what the square footage is here, but it's a LOT.

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP