[geeks] problem accessing PGP keyservers

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Apr 27 01:03:44 CDT 2002

All,

The last few days I've been having a problem accessing most of the default
pgp keyservers. the only one I can seem to get to reliably is
ldap:/europe.keys.pgp.com all the other default serves (keyserver.pgp.com
keyserver.mit.edu etc...) either give me errors or time out when I try and
search or verify.

Anyone else having a problem, or have other fully updated and synced public
keyserver addresses that work and that I can use? ANd if others are having a
problem might this have somethign to do with NAI dropping PGP as a product?

Chris Byrne