[geeks] Ultra 2

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 26 23:19:11 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 12:16:54AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Tell them that they either need to buy a Netgear or pay you a reasonable
> amount per hour to put the machine together.  RP-PPPOE wasn't fun.  Netgear
> was nice and easy once I realized that verizon gave me the wrong password.

hell no i won't charge them.  i don't charge friends and family.  end of
sentence.

between the two of them they don't make a whole lot of money, so if i can scrape
together some spare hardware i have in order to help them out, then that's
what i'll try to do.  if worst comes to worst, the Netgear is always an option.

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP