[geeks] GAH! City of Austin Vs. Microsoft

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri Apr 26 17:40:18 CDT 2002

Aye laddy!  Let me bend your ear about 'Q.

Q is like a perfectly chilled glass of tea (NO DAMN ICE) after mowing the
lawn on a sweltering 120 degree day.

Q is like that first kiss between you and the girl you've been lusting
after (right before the alarm goes off and you wake up).

Q is like that first time you saw pr0n and understood it.

Q is like that feeling you get when you're walking behind a strip mall and
see the shell of a SS20 laying near a dumpster... and you find 5 more
complete SS20's in the garbage can near by....

Q is also a character on Star Trek:TNG, but we won't go there.

Man I am craving some brisket right now in a bad way.  If only I lived in
Texas...  might have to try that overnight shipping that Bill mentioned.
:-)