[geeks] GAH! City of Austin Vs. Microsoft

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:50:32 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:27:29PM -0500, Geek wrote:

> Ok, is it me or do you people on this list love BBQ's to the point of
> addiction? That's how it seems to me.

While I am not a super huge BBQ fan, I fail to see what the harm is, and
doesn't there have to be harm for it to be a proper additiction?

Now maybe if there was a place that took the whole BBQ meal as seriously as
they did the meat, I might like it better.  I've noticed that most of the
places I've been to use woefully inadequate bread for the sandwichs, for
instance.  And appatizers usually seem to be about the greasy frying rather
than being well prepared.  It is the attention to detail that really sets of
fine eatery apart, not just one excelent dish.

I should do some BBQing this summer.

--
Joshua D. Boyd