[geeks] aw yeah.

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Apr 26 14:06:11 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 13:49, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Have you taken delivery of your Onyx yet?  If so, what is the part number on
> the backplane?  Look up said part number online.  In particular, go to that
> gisparks side I pointed you at earlier, and look up the part number.

Yeah, i picked it up yesterday. (in the backseat of my saturn, no less)
But right now it's at a friend's place, as my apartment is near maximum
capacity.  I'll have a chance to look it up this evening probably.

I suppose now wasn't the best time to pick up the machines i did, as i'm
moving out of my apartment, and either into another, or back in with the
parents for a few months.  (i'm moving out of my apartment at school,
then going on vacation for 2 weeks, so there's some limbo time in there
where most of my stuff will be at my parent's house) But, i wasn't going
to let the Onyx pass me by.

	-Dan Sikorski