[geeks] Selling points

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 26 13:45:54 CDT 2002

We do that here.  We have application admins, Oracle admins, and
SYSTEM admins.  I'm a SYSTEM admin.

Other than knowing how to restart an app when it dies (Weblogic,
etc), I dont touch it.  I leave that to someone who gets paid solely
to keep that app running.

I get paid to keep the *machines* up.

Bill