[geeks] aw yeah.

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri Apr 26 12:20:53 CDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> The Onyx is about combining mind numbing CPU horsepower with the absolute
> best graphics that money can buy.  If it was just about the graphics, then
> why would they have bothered allowing twenty some CPUs?  The Crimson could
> use than many CPUs.

If I can afford it, I'd like to have an Onyx someday. One went for $25
recently here at an auction, but a ex-NASA auction is a joke. The auction
master will pull appart complete systems and throw parts hither and yon.
It's a shame, really. They'd probably take the drives out of an Onyx and
sell it seperately from them.