[geeks] Favorite beer?

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri Apr 26 12:15:48 CDT 2002

Glynn, my Dublin pub resource, sends the following, for you drinking
enjoyment!  :)

GRRRR!!! Tell him he needs to try 2 off licenses [both near me] which
are pretty good on the whole.

        a) Top of Camden Street, beside the Centra. Its on the left hand
           side as you are heading away from town, just before the
           Bleeding Horse
        b) Ranelaigh, just before McDonalds on the right hand side.

Americans [!?] complaining about beer!? How ironic. ;)

                                See ya dude,
                                        Glynn ;)

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.