[geeks] aw yeah.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Apr 26 11:48:35 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:18:24PM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:

> That's backing up my whole LAN including my MP3 server (which at 28GB of
> MP3s, is really an investment), an old archive machine (~40GB), and so on.

See, I figure that since I own all the CDs that I have in MP3 or FLAC, that
while it would be a real pain to rip them again, it is better to have
to do that then to not do backups at all.

I am very long overdue to run back ups again.  I don't think I've actually
gotten around to doing them since moving 1.5 years ago, and I've generated a
lot of source code since then.

--
Joshua D. Boyd