Dog Poop (was: Re: [geeks] aw yeah.)

Ron 'The InSaNe OnE' Rosson insane at oneinsane.net
Fri Apr 26 10:57:11 CDT 2002

    >> Dogs off leash: They run up to you, and the owner yells, "It's OK,
    >> they're friendly." To which I respond, "Fine, but ours aren't!"

    Kurt> (I assume the worst with pitbulls)

Why do you assume the worst. Do not get me wrong with any dog no matter the
breed you should be on your guard but the worst just because it is a pitbull
is absurd. Also a good portion of the bad/mean dogs out there is not the dogs
fault. It is the asshole who owns it and made it that way with god knows what
kinda bad handling / training the owner did to make the dog that way.

Sorry I am a proud pitbull owner and the statement that you made makes it
harder for us proud/proper owners of American Pitbull Terriers that these dogs
make great family pets.

-Ron

P.S. /me gets off soapbox