[geeks] aw yeah.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Apr 26 10:13:41 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 06:05:08AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > I keep meaning to do the same.  Probably time to actually do so.  Shouldn't
> > be too hard to automate dumping to CD.x
>
> Dumping 75+ GB of data to CD doesn't work for me. I only have one DDS2
> tape, and not nearly enough DDS1 tapes.

Now, is that 75+gigs of data generated by hard, or are you trying to make
something so that you could actually restore the system.  If I give up system
restores and am willing to live with rebuilding them by hand, then I only need
to back up a little less than 2 gigs, so 3 CDs should do it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd