[geeks] Favorite beer?

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Fri Apr 26 09:33:54 CDT 2002

Ryn wrote:

> Everyone have a favorite beer?

I've gone away from dark beers. Nowadays I prefer Carlsberg Pilsner
(very cold on a hot summer day, my absolute favourite), Carlsberg
Export, "Arboga" (swedish brand) and sometimes Budweiser. Yes,
Budweiser. :-)
Corona (with a slice of lime) is a very mild beer that goes easily down
the throat in a sauna when the temperature reaches 80+ deg C.

I stay away from Ale, Stout and all that. One beer can be very good once
in a while, but it's nothing to get drunk on.
And yes, 90% of times I drink beer, it is to get somewhat drunk, or
atleast feel a little bit more "moody". :-)

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB