[geeks] aw yeah.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 26 06:11:59 CDT 2002

> Why not just pop them in the head *to begin with* ?

Only beause the torso makes a bigger target, that is normally easier to
hit under stressful situations.  If you've hit an attacker in the torso,
and he hasn't fallen down, he's probably slowed down enough for you to
get a good bead on his head...

I've been told head shots are extremeley difficult to pull off if the
attacker realizes that's where your'aiming.  I don't know firsthand
whether that's true.

> As my mother (police officer) said.  "Never point a gun at someone unless
> you intend to kill them.  If you do, shoot for effect."

Damn straight!  No mechanical safety is ever better than good muzzle
control.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com