[geeks] Tripple Cold Filtered 13% Alcohol

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Apr 26 04:47:39 CDT 2002

At 13% alcohol it is no longer considered a beer. it's called a strong brew
or barleywine. Anything 12% or over isn't actually considered beer.

Theres a great local brewpub here that does a 9% ale called the brain
blaster. Very pleasant with only a hint of high alcohol bite, and a bit more
bittering than most ales.

Chris Byrne