[geeks] Insomnia sucks

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Apr 26 01:24:09 CDT 2002

Well I've just spent the last 10 hours or so not being able to sleep, after
about two months of not being able to sleep until totally exhausted, passing
out, and waking up some random amount of time between .5 and 12 hours later
feeling more tired than when I started.

But at least it's given me time to catch up on the last year of web comics
which I havent read since I left california including

http://www.gpf-comics.com
http://www.lethaldoses.com
http://www.reallifecomic.com
http://www.sluggy.com
http://www.downtoearthcomic.com
http://www.pvponline.com
http://www.penny-arcade.com
http://www.sluggy.com
http://www.goats.com

And all of the BOFH from the past year (how come hes only done like 10)

Insomnia sucks, but at least theres good reading materiel ;-)

Chris Byrne