[geeks] aw yeah.

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri Apr 26 01:05:08 CDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I keep meaning to do the same.  Probably time to actually do so.  Shouldn't
> be too hard to automate dumping to CD.x

Dumping 75+ GB of data to CD doesn't work for me. I only have one DDS2
tape, and not nearly enough DDS1 tapes.

Daily theta isn't high; some of this stuff just needs to be archived once
for good. I know someone with a DVD burner, but that's just one more thing
to keep up with In The Event Of Something Really Nasty.