[geeks] Favorite beer?

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Thu Apr 25 22:51:09 CDT 2002

> Hmmm, Warsteiner good. When I'm lloking for a light beer I go for a
> Warsteiner. The only problem is it's like 75 euro for a case here. That and
> Grolsch which is you keep it gold is great but it gets skunky if its ever
> aloud to get warm.

What's 75 euro in real money?

Pounds (Irish or Sterling)
or USD

> I've never liked Stella though is is one of the most popular beers in the UK
> (god knows why)

Dunno...

Just thought of another two lager type things:

Lowenbrau (very tasty on draught, if you can get it)
Kronenbourg

And another ale:

Fraoch, which is a Scots Heather Ale. Very tasty. Very hard to find on
draught.

> At the moment in my fridge I have a six of heinekein two REALLY FRIKKEN HUGE
> bottles of grolsch, and a six of warsteiner.

I drink heinekein only when it is free.

S.

--
Steven Hill