[geeks] aw yeah.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 25 21:46:23 CDT 2002

I just moved recently (Third time in a year. Third times the charm and all
that I hope) and everything is in a jumble right now, but I think a former
housemate at my last place made off with at least one and possibly several
of my knives. If that is the case I will be EXTREMELY annoyed.

The guy fancies himself a hardass which will be interesting when I go to get
my knives back.

Chris Byrne