[geeks] aw yeah.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 25 20:27:58 CDT 2002

Unfortunatley most police forces never actually provide any but the most
rudimentary weapons training or ANY situational training for their officers.
This is a fact the MUST be rememdied for the safety of the public and for
the police.

THat being said a good department will have what they call shoot/don't shoot
excercises which will simulate a mixed criminal and innocent environemtn
that is difficult to distinguish, and the qualifier will eb expoected to
differentiate and respond appropriately

Chris Byrne