Dog Poop (was: Re: [geeks] aw yeah.)

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Apr 25 19:22:31 CDT 2002

> > I scream at those that let their dogs poop in my yard, and I run out to
> > give them a ziploc bag.  I've told one guy, who's dogs attacked me, that
>
> Man, I find that *so* irritating, especially since Chan and I are
> responsible dog owners and scoop.  I get royally pissed when we are
> walking in the park and a dog's owner (with the dog usually off the leash,
> which is against the law) just watches it shit and then walks away.

Unfortunately dog owners letting their dogs poop where they
shouldn't and not cleaning it up seems to be the norm in
the Dallas Metroplex.

I hate running over dog shit when I'm mowing the lawn.  I
saw someone letting their dog go in our yard, so I hit the
manual button on the automatic sprinkler and gave them a
good dowsing.

It should be legal to shoot the people (but not the dogs!  It
isn't the fault of the dog when they have stupid owners) that
let their dogs poop in other people's yards.

I appreciate that you and Chan are responsible dog owners.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net