[geeks] aw yeah.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 25 18:16:49 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> We need more people like this guy.
>
> http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/news/042102/Local/ST005.shtml

I shoot squirrels in my yard.  Last summer the skunks and possums
recieved nightly doses of paintballs untill they stopped coming around.
I scream at those that let their dogs poop in my yard, and I run out to
give them a ziploc bag.  I've told one guy, who's dogs attacked me, that
the next time those dogs showed themselves in my yard, he would get them
back in pieces (at the time I knocked one of them unconcious).  The
neighborhood kids and adults all *already* know I'm a lunatic.

I don't think I'll have a problem with people TP-ing my yard.  If I do
though, I forcibly drag them back and make them clean up the mess.
Punching and gun pointing may be overboard, but I will however use all
my physical power short of imposing blunt trauma.  *AND* I'll demand a
public appology from them and their parents...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com