[geeks] VoIP Howto?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 25 10:11:28 CDT 2002

~ > Nobody seems to want to build an FXS (Foreign Exchange
~ Station) interface,
~ > only FXO (Foreign Exchange Office). FXO is what you plug
~ your plainphone
~ > into. FXS can plug into the telco walljack and "appear"
~ like a plainphone to
~ > the telco.
~
~ I belive that is vice versa. And I have visited LSS on a number of
~ occasions. (They are in town.)

Umm... might be, don't remember while sitting at work. I get easily
confused. My wife says I have a Cray supercomputer for a brain but it has 1
meg of ram. I also have the attention span of a gnat. This comes from Adult
Attention Deficit Disorder.