[geeks] yay! mog's moved!

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Wed Apr 24 23:09:26 CDT 2002

I just watched my Unimog take off on a flat bed truck enroute to Texas.
Did a web search for "automobile transport flatbed", found a company and
requested a quote for it.  They returned a quote and I called them back
to make sure that they knew what they were getting into.  Guy said
"Yup...we've moved them before.  Oh, and by the way we can pick it up
tomorrow."

Then he called back and said "Hey, our guys are there right now...can we
come get it tonight?"...and well, its on the way now.

$1175 after all is said & done.  Much less than other people quoted &
then backed out of.

I'm happppy.