[geeks] Re: DEFQA

Megan Gentry gentry at zk3.dec.com
Wed Apr 24 09:55:15 CDT 2002

I came across your messages in various places in which you
mentioned you were looking for DEFQAs (four of them).

I just recently came across one for myself, but now I need
documentation on how to program it so I can work on a
driver for my favorite OS (RT-11).  You wouldn't happen to
have a copy of any such documentation, would you?  Or know
where I might be able to find some?

Thanks in advance...

                                        Megan Gentry
                                        Former RT-11 Developer

| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL   | (work): gentry at zk3.dec.com          |
| Unix Support Engineering Group |         megan.gentry at compaq.com     |
| Compaq Computer Corporation    | (home): mbg at world.std.com           |
| 110 Spitbrook Rd. ZK03-2/T43   | URL:    http://world.std.com/~mbg/  |
| Nashua, NH 03062               | "PDP-11 programmer - some assembler |
| (603) 884 1055   (DEC '77-'98) |  required." - mbg            KB1FCA |