[geeks] wow.. what a case

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 24 11:18:39 CDT 2002

Speaking of which... that is exactly what I want in my living room...

An exact replica of R2-D2 from the movie sets... (the still non-live
action ones [head still turns... lights on etc + third leg]... not the
ones the midget sat in.)  There was a life-size cardboard one for the
displays in Borders books, and that'd do for now, but I'm at a loss as
to where to find these.

Andrew