[geeks] Inventories and Wish Lists (again)

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Apr 24 01:45:51 CDT 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:

> > Clustering in Tru64 kicks about every other UNIX-vendors arse...
> > *ducking*
>
> And the current rumors say HP has decided the good bits of
> Tru64 can't be transplanted to HP/UX, so Tru64 will be killed
> and not HP/UX, and all the nice bits of Tru64 will just ride
> off into the sunset.  I'd rather have Tru64.

Yeah, I've heard that. At my company we've decided to go against the
stream and actually bought two ES45 (1GHz) with just about everything
redundant, and ofcourse Tru64 w/ TruCluster.

Fsck'ing HP. Fiorina can lick my harddrive.
(couldn't resist "pornalize" hp's webpage)

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB