[geeks] wow.. what a case

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Wed Apr 24 01:33:29 CDT 2002

I'm glad I'm not the only one who it reminded of Mystery Men. I thought I
was the only one who liked that movie... at least if you count the grosses.
I think about 6 people actually paid to see it ;-)

It's actually done quite well on video though. I HAD the DVD (along with 300
or so other DVD's now with my Ex-wife)

Chris Byrne