[geeks] What's wrong

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Tue Apr 23 17:16:01 CDT 2002

I got this domain way before Spam was the kinda problem it is now, and
registered my domain with it. The *first* email I got however was Spam, but
back then it was like 1 or two a week. Now it's 40-50 a day after the
filters kick in... ...I just learned to filter everything I *do* want
somewhere specific and ignore the inbox for the most part.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net