[geeks] mrbill at mrbill.net: NETGEAR Content Log 11de43

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Tue Apr 23 13:32:46 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 12:28:49PM -0700, Rick Hamell wrote:
> > me all sorts of problems).  Apparently they took it and put it right back
> > on the shelf - because I'm getting content logs from it still!
>
> 	Typical of Fry's... :(

You know, as much as I hate to sound like a right bastard, I will say that I
like the fact that Fry's has such an open return policy, and it is
predicated on the fact that they put the returns right back on the shelves
knowing some moron will come by and pick them up. Note that, at least at the
Fry's stores in the bay area, returns are clearly marked. If you pick a
return off the shelf, well, you get what you get.

David