[geeks] bad, bad, bad.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 23 09:24:39 CDT 2002

Well I do have OPP on MP3 :-) (and many other great hits of the 80's) I
made a buddy a re-mastered album with all sorts of songs we would have
listened to at summer camp when we met... It had things like Naughty by
Nature, Bel Biv Devoe, MC Hammer, Chicago, Black Box, etc. on it.  Some
songs were also inside jokes.

Andrew