[geeks] BOFH tools

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 23 08:51:09 CDT 2002

> > Where do you find .62 caliber paint these days?
>
> I'm on my last 40 or so rounds :(:(  I've seen a few places
> offer .62 in the last few years and am always on the look
> out... although once i'm gainfully employed again I think
> I'll start saving up to by a SMG-68 :)

I don't think they make the smg-68 anymore, though I could be wrong.
Good luck finding one used, they're out there but the folks that have
them want a lot of money to part with them.

I have a Tippmann Model-98 that's been slightly warmed over, as well as
a Pro/Carbine that's also had some moderate work done.  Both are stellar
markers - they stand up to abuse and rough play like no other marker.
If you like Tippmann markers, these are the ones to look for as far as
new markers go.  The new Tippmann is also quite lusty, but I haven't
used it so I can't really comment it...

I just remembered seeing .62 paint on iisports.com - but I think it was
way expensive...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com