[geeks] Anybody know anything about Intergraph's high end PCI framebuffers? Identified!!

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 23 08:18:10 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 09:26:25PM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:

> I didnt however know the drivers were downloadablew, thank you.
> Last time I looked fr them they were only orderable on CD.
Ahhh. I don't know what is in that .tar that I pointed. I expect that
there are the driver in it, but I dont know. I got all the software
media with my machine... Have a look at it, if it fails, you know
who you can ask... ;-)

> ANy idea how much that Open3D costs?
No, sorry. I got the licences for Open3D, C++, advfsutils, ...
with my machine.
--

tsch,
         Jochen