[geeks] BOFH tools

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Mon Apr 22 17:20:53 CDT 2002

Eaton makes a Black Magic for the aluminum minded person. I just perfer the
natural quality of wood... ...and if you breat it, there's bound to be
splinters somewhere lodged in the desired target.

I tend to refer to them as the High Velocity Clue Implementation Devices...
...I've never see someone 'get a clue' faster then when one of them is
pulled out.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen