[geeks] Re: Inventories and Wish Lists (again)

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Mon Apr 22 14:43:33 CDT 2002

 I've decided to go for diversity:

  -SGI Indigo2, Indy and PI/35 with MIPS processor, run Irix OS.
  -SNI RM200C with MIPS, runs SINIX (binary-compatible with Irix :)
  -HP C110 with PA-RISC, runs HP-UX
  -SUN sparc5 with SPARC, runs Solaris
  -Motorola Powerstack with PPC, runs AIX
  -DEC Decstation 240 with MIPS, runs Ultrix
  -DEC Alphaserver 300, runs Tru64
  -Acorn RiscPC600 with ARM610 and X86, runs RISC/OS and DOS/windows
    (my only SMP machine, even if it has 2 different processor architectures,
     they're still on the same bus and share the memory :)
  -Philips CD-i with 68k, runs OS-9 (with a realtime file system :)
  -HP 9915 with proprietary processor, runs BASIC

 So what machines am I still missing that I need to have? A transputer
ofcourse, a P/390, Sony NeWS and 88k machine (Luna) also come to mind... Newer
machines (with exception of SGI's) aren't just so much fun anymore.

  regards,
   Michiel