[geeks] Inventories and Wish Lists (again)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 22 13:29:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:19:20PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I'll cut the list of what I have and go straight to what I want.

I've currently got two Wintel PCs, an O2, a SunBlade 100, and the Mac
G4 Cube.  Here's what I'd *like* to have:

- Two Wintel PCs (upgraded from what we've got now, for gaming and Windows-only
  stuff)
- The Blade100 (I've got the SB1K as well, but dont technically "own" it, and
  the SB100 does what I need)
- G4 Tower instead of the G4 Cube (so I can put a GF2MX in it and get rid of
  the external drive enclosures - anybody wanna trade?)

I've got the O2, but dont really *need* it.  heck, I havent touched it in over
a week; I might end up selling it if anybody wants a scratch-and-dent-ugly-but
-works special...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford