[geeks] lawn mowing efficiency

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Mon Apr 22 00:12:47 CDT 2002

Bill,

This could be answered a few different ways, less time, less distance, less
effort.

less distance is easy... ...your covering the same amount of area no matter
what
less effort... ...depends on what takes more effort... ...long straight
lines, or turning, then count the turns and measure the distances
less time... ...reduce turns

or so it would seem... ...take the easy way out... ..hire the neighborhood
kids

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen