[geeks] reading material (non-computer)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 21 23:23:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 05:06:58AM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I have inside information (he's one of my best friends and lives about 1/2
> mile from me) that Brendan Kehoe might be doing a new edition updated to
> 2002 of Zen and the art of the internet
> (http://www.gutenberg.org/index/by-author/ke1.html) if there's enough
> interest. I'm doing my best to convince him.

That would RULE.  His book inspired me to do a "USAO Internet Guide" back in
'95 that explained the Internet and basic use (this was before the Web), that
got me five hours credit and was published (in an expanded version) and sold
in the campus bookstore for a few years..

I should email the head of IT there and see if they still have a printed
copy floating around....  They should, since it was an Independent Study
project..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford