[geeks] Dennis Miller

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 21 23:21:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 05:04:11AM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> Damn, I forgot Richard Pryor, and unfortunately I've never had the good
> fortune to hear bill hicks. Oh and I'll take early Eddie Murphy, Early Bill
> Cosby, and SOME Chris Rock as well.

I've got all of Hicks' CDs around here somewhere, I bought the ENTIRE collection
a few years ago... As they say, "the only reason Dennis Leary is popular, is
that there's NO CURE FOR CANCER".

Leary stole about 95% of his material DIRECTLY from Hicks.  I was a rabid
Leary fan (wore out his album 2 or 3 times) but after I heard Hicks' stuff,
I was like "wait a minute, I've heard all this before.."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net