[geeks] Anybody know anything about Intergraph's high end PCI framebuffers? Identified!!

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Apr 21 23:15:39 CDT 2002

I have one of those myself. Now if I coulod only find the drivers CD.

I'm tired of trying to get Tru64 to work on my PWS433AU and thinking of just
sticking NetBSD on it at this point. I can get the bastard to install and
boot but compile anythin? Nahhh. Libraries missing all over the place. And
god help my X configuration. I can't get it to work with anything other than
8 bit 640x480, which lemme tell you on a 24" monitor isnt pretty.

Anyone know if any free x servers can take advantage of the powerstroms
capabilities? Or anyone know how to get the damned thing working properly
with Tru64?

Chris Byrne