[geeks] Bozo's on WGN (was: I now know what "blogging" is.)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Apr 21 13:39:02 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-21 at 13:20, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> > I was on the bozo show twice, both about 15 years ago.  One of the
> > times, i played the grand prize game!
>
> Wow.  It's entirely possible that I saw you. :)  I used to watch the Bozo
> show religiously before school back in the early grades.  Small world.

Yeah, i was about 8 years old when i was on it, if memory serves
correctly.  I missed bucket 4.  (i got ripped off, the front of the
bucket was bent, you can actually see it in the video.)  They even put a
clip of it in my "senior video" when i graduated high school.  I've
actually been meaning to get the video and make an mpg out of it for
some time now, but the only hardware i have to do something like that
with is a voodoo3 3500 card, and i don't know how well it would do it.

	-Dan Sikorski