[geeks] Wheeee....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sun Apr 21 13:05:47 CDT 2002

Because for $60 you know your going to get to see tits and get (I hope) get
a lapdance... ...I know one guy who has a few call girls he uses from time
to time because, "For $300 I'm *know* I'm getting laid, and I *know* it's
going to be good, and I don't have to cuddle, listen, or wonder if she's a
psycho stalker. She just leaves."

Me? I like to actually date... ...I swear!

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net