[geeks] reading material (non-computer)

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 21 11:26:00 CDT 2002

I just started my Dutch language course this
past friday. I am reading the textbooks and
workbooks now:

"Taal vitaal - Nederlands voor beginners"
 tekstboek and werkboek

I have been doing most of my writing and
note taking in a conventional notebook but
have set up some files on my Thinkpad 600e
for doing homework (huiswerk). The instructor
mentioned that written assignments can be sent in
by email which is convenient.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL