[geeks] Work getting slow

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Apr 20 18:51:50 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > > What do you have to drive to sustain those speeds?  Even at 80, things get
> > > tricky in my Jetta
> > >

> > My PT Cruiser is exceptionally well behaved at 120mph - where the speed
> > limiter kicks in.  I suspect that at theoretical top speeds of 140 to
> > 150 it would still be well behaved as long as I had appropriate tires...
>
> You mean to tell me that you still haven't removed the limiter?  And you
> call yourself an auto person.

Warranty...

I've already collected a bunch of parts to bolt in after the warranty
expires - supercharger, exhaust, high-flow cat, and some others.  The
goal is a stock-looking toy that'll tear like a total custom.

That said, the GT Cruiser already does a lot of what I want to do to
this touring edition, as well as had several changes made to the engine
block and heads.  I may be ordering a GT Cruiser this fall, we'll see...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com