[geeks] Work getting slow

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Sat Apr 20 13:35:23 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 09:11:32PM -0400, Michael Conlen had the audacity to opine:
> So now that work is getting slow any of you folk consider dropping out of
> work or changing industries?
>
> I'm still getting work, and my rate is actually going up, but it's not the
> world it was a few years ago and not as much fun. I'm thinking of dropping
> out of work and going to school for a nice usefull degree like Religion and
> Philosophy or maybe History and Politics.
>
> Has anyone else thought of doing something off the wall like this?

 I've considered going back to a "service advisor" job at an automotive
 dealership, but only on "Black Days".

--
Here's that flapjack                      ........Eric J. Gustafson
Put it in your pocket, 'til I get back    .........................
Ain't got time to shake your hand         .........drobnox at visi.com