[geeks] Re:fuck

James Rice jrice at texoma.net
Sat Apr 20 12:27:31 CDT 2002

I was there two years ago when my mother passed away.  My father and I
stood by her bed for two hours watching her heart rhythm get more and
more irregular and ever so fainter.  Even after respiration had ceased,
the heart kept putting out irregular and faint impulses for over an
hour.  My biggest regret was the night before, I had driven up to visit
her with one of my daughters, her first grandchild.  When we arrived
she was sleeping.  I chose not to wake her.  My father told me about 15
minutes after she died, that she had told him the next morning that I
should had woke her up so she could have seen Layla.

My condolences to Geoff, Kurt and your families.  May you find peace in your hearts.

James