[geeks] Wheeee....

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 19 17:09:33 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 05:52:33PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Looking is okay - touching is strictly forbidden.  However, places like
> stripclubs and other venues of sponsored nudity are also forbidden.  Not
> that I've ever been to one anyway - something about strip clubs is just
> ... icky.

My boss took me to a full-nude strip club for my 21st birthday.  I walked
in, and WOMEN WERE WALKING AROUND WITH NO CLOTHES ON (!).  (I'd never been
to a strip club before).  After about half an hour I pried my jaw up off
the floor and watched the OTHER new guys' eyes bug out.

After 3 or 4 trips, I got tired of the whole strip club thing.  Why spend
$60+ on a strip club, when you could use the same money to take someone
out on a nice date, instead of wasting money and then going home
frustrated?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford